I just came back from a gig. A friend of mine plays drums in a band called 'Mind Disorder' and we went to a local club to support him. All the band that played tonight were pretty good but our guys were THE BEST! The girls and I gathered all the looks and even one of the dudes in the other band couldn't stop staring at us. He was quite cocky guy, I think so I feel flattered.The only bad thing about tonight is that tomorrow I won't be able to move my neck but it was totally worth it! Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera and I can't post any photos. Just your luck! :D
Sleep tight,
xoxo, A.
Sleep tight,
xoxo, A.
24 July 2010 at 15:59
So now you are gonna torture me by telling how great it was and I wasn't there??!!Next week I'm with you:)