Yesterday I got back from my grandmother's where I spend six days or so. What can I tell you, I had pretty shitty time except for the last night. We got together with some friends, drank beer and talked about everything. And trust me when I say everything - religion and 7 deadly sins, Reincarnation, Еthics and morals, Green Peace and political problems, psychology, Marxism, arts - whatever you can think of. I must confess that by the end of the night I realised that I've had a bit too much alcohol but what the hell, we only live once! So much other things happened that night - walking barefoot down the street, sitting in the park in the 'early' hours of the morning and so on and so forth. But I'd like to keep the rest for myself ;)
Today I went to a local (figuratively) swimming pool with a friend of mine. We used to date back in the days and he broke my heart again and again. Now we're just friends and it really feels a bit strange for me but it's nice. We had pretty good time and we had more one on one time than we used to in our entire relationship. Just the two of us for 10 hours - that had never happened. It was fun.
No photos again, sorry guys,
xoxo, A.
Today I went to a local (figuratively) swimming pool with a friend of mine. We used to date back in the days and he broke my heart again and again. Now we're just friends and it really feels a bit strange for me but it's nice. We had pretty good time and we had more one on one time than we used to in our entire relationship. Just the two of us for 10 hours - that had never happened. It was fun.
No photos again, sorry guys,
xoxo, A.
24 August 2010 at 12:02
you are so pretty
nice pics! and nice blog
take a look at mine and maybe we can become blogfriends ?:)
www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com