Memories of lost childhood

Friday, 23 July 2010 00:38 Posted by Darla


I spend the last few days back to the little town where I grew up and I had a great time catching up with my old friends. While I was there I had this idea of visiting all the place which I used to love so much when I was a child. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to go everywhere but here's a part of my favorite places:


1.These are the benches in front of my building. Back in the days we imagined we were princesses and this was our palace ^^





2. This is the pear tree we never actually climbed up. The first couple of feet are easy but then it gets impossible to go any further.


3. Here's the old playground. We used to spend hours here and when we finally went back home we were all covered with bourses and dirt. God I miss these times!


4. Another three. I used to drive my grandmother crazy when I climbed up here. From the top of the three it was easy to go on the garage... it was also forbidden but who cares!?


6. The school. This is where I spend the first 5 years of my education. I've been taught by my two of my all time favorite teachers exactly in this building and I hold some precious memories from here.






7. The waterfall is without a shadow of a doubt the most beautiful place in the entire region. That makes it the most popular place for picnics and walks at weekend.


8. And finally - my all time favorie place - the cherry three. When I was younger it was surrounded by bushes and weeds but this has never stopped me and my friends from coming there. We used to do our homework hight in it's branches and had fun there afterwards. Nowadays the branch I loved sitting on has been cut off along with all the lower ones and climbing is not as easy at it used to be but I'm still able to go to the top. God, I love this three!


I'll show you the rest of the places where I've spend my wonderful childhood some other time.
That's all of me for tonight,
xoxo, A.

1 Response to "Memories of lost childhood"

  1. Ray Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment