Chill


  I'm having amazing weekend so far! It started at Friday when I went to school and it turned out that  I had no classes. I had a coffee with some of my classmates and then I came back to my house with two of my friends because I needed to change my clothes. For some unknown reason (no, I shall not say that it was because of my silliness!) when I left home I was dressed only with a long shirt/dress and a Spring jacket. I had the feeling my blood was freezing. While we were at my place Vesela found my camera and we made one hell of photo shoot. She's amazing photographer and at the same time my favourite model. So here are some of the photos we made.


me being a badass


fierce
 



with Vesela

lovely

with the wind in her hair

"with her cherry lips..."


Vessy and Sissy
Sissy




  I think the photos turned out so good because none of us took them seriously. We just had fun and the result is stunning. As I mentioned I love Vessy as model but when I start taking her pictures with the intention of doing it as a photograph they're always awful. So here's advise from me - never take anything seriously!
   After this epic photo shoot we met another friend from school and went out for a glass of wine. Afterwards I went to see the new Narnia with my boyfriend (more on that - in the next post).


  Pretty good Friday, wasn't it? Well, today wasn't that much of a fun. In the morning I had an appointment with my beautician. She works at the other end of the city and the weather was so bloody cold today too so you can guess how fun was that. Anyway, I went back home around lunch and I decide it was a proper time for me to finally tidy up my room. Mission impossible! It took me like five hours and I still have some finishing touches to do. But I'll deal with that tomorrow.
   Witch brings me to my Sundays plans. I have to dye my hair, to bake some muffins, to visit the Book Fair, to print some photos and to buy a board on witch I'm gonna put them (along with bazillion other stuff). And I have to be ready with all of these before 3:30 p.m. when I'm meeting some friends. It's gonna be a busy day!

Wish me luck,
xoxo,
A.

3 Response to "Chill"

  1. eveveve Says:

    youre photos are beautiful! and so are you haahhaa
    im friends with winnsome smile so i noticed your blog and thought id take a look, its lovely!

    youre hair looks great in the photos btw, as it adds warmth to the wintery scenes... and i agree with emma (winnsome), your photography is beautiful..ive never been to paris so they paint a lovely picture of what i'm missing!
    love
    xxxx

    eve
    http://evemeredith.blogspot.com/

  2. Anonymous Says:

    completely in love with ur tousled hair vibe and that grey crinkly top is maaaaaaaaad!
    xx
    winnsome

  3. eveveve Says:

    oh i know! i'm loving crystals at the moment! i soo want one for christmas but i'll never get one! and a trip to paris would be an added bonus for christmas too haaaha, yeah definitely keep in touch whenever you want xxxxxx
    eve

Post a Comment