Or, elsewhere - the second part of my photos from the City of the Lights. Here I'm gonna show you pictures of the landmarks and the streets of Paris.
| | |
| Le Louvre |
|
|
 |
| Château de Versailles |
 |
| Le Panthéon |
 |
| L'arc de Triumph |
 |
| Sacré-Cœur |
 |
| la Tour Eiffel |
 |
| la Tour Eiffel - place Trocadero |
 |
| la Tour Eiffel - Notre Dame |
 |
| Notre Dame de Paris |
 |
| The Shakespeare & Co bookshop |
 |
| "I sound my barbaric YAWP over the rooftops of the world!" |
 |
| What would've been Paris without a touch of Chanel... |
 |
| ...or a taste of a macaroon? |
 |
| And my least favorite part of the city - Le Defence |
I hope I'll publish the third (and final) part of the photos before the week is out. Till then... I hope someone enjoys these.
xoxo,
A.
Posted in
Memories,
Photography,
Travel
Post a Comment