Okey, third post for today. I know I'm getting annoying but as I checked two of my favourite blogs I found out that they have snow in Paris! That's not fair! I want snow... and I miss Paris... I WANT SNOW IN PARIS! Instead of this I'm stuck in the cold but snowless Sofia and I'm listening to my extremely odd playlist (Garbage, Dean Martin and Billy Idol - what am I thinking!?).
They say that's snow's going to fall around here by the end of the week but I don't want to wait till then! I WANT BLOODY SNOW RIGHT BLOODY NOW! I realise I'm acting like a five-year-old but I don't care... I want snow! And I want to go back in Paris!
Yours truly, even when whining,
A.
![]() | ||||
| From Daily Photo in Paris |
![]() |
| From Yanidel’s Street Photography Blog |
Yours truly, even when whining,
A.


10 December 2010 at 03:14
ur three posts of paris photos are completely amazing!!! and all this about u being not very good at street photography..... !!NO WAY!! The third post with all of your street photography is absolutely fantastic far out!!! the lighting is sooo good in all of them. i love the ones next to the fountain they are so summery and moody. The girl watching the boats looks like a childhood memory. The girl with the red hair reading is so beautiful especially what you've done with the colour of it. The dude with the mohawk and the guy eating are so full of personality and really relaxed and cool so is the guy with the cat. My absolute favorite is the boy hiding behind the louis vuitton handbag. You should like enter that into a competition or something!! far out!! The wedding one of the feet is so clever too it really captures the beauty of the occasion without being wedding photo cheesy. Also the two still life photos one with chalk and one with padlocks are so inspiring for fashion... I kind of want to make a garment with padlocks on it now!!
The second post with ur architectural shots is also really good. I love the photos that you've made to look like the negative was scratched it adds so much character. the photo of la Tour Eiffel - place Trocadero is taken from such an interesting angle and the statues look amazing. In all of ur architectural shots you can see that ur a master of picking out the most beautiful time of day where the lighting is perfect. My favourite is the fountain with water spilling over, the lighting makes the droplets look like little pearls falling down.
I wish you were in australia so i could ask you to do my photo shoots for my designs. I reckon you should totally start a tumblr with all of ur amazing photos on it.
keep taking photos you are really talented and i'm not just being nice! u r fabulous fabulous!!
xxx winnsome