I know I haven't posted in a week but I was so busy! School wasn't that hard but I had to bake muffins for the charity sale we were organising (they had a tremendous success) and in Tuesday a good friend of mine, who lives in London came back and stayed with us for three days so I had to entertain him. I took him to a local bar, he and my boyfriend tried to teach me how to play pool, we smoked hookah - he can't complain of boredom.
Another important thing I did this week was to make something I planed to all summer long - a board of memories: photos of me and my friends, tickets from concerts, theatre performances and museums,drawings, greeting cards, even a badge and a neckless. I was too lazy to do it during the summer but I decided it was about time (another finished task from my end-of-the-decade list). So here's the result.
Too bad I don't have more space on the board for new photos because after three moths as a couple me and my boyfriend finally have a picture together.
During the rest of the week I was reading and drawing. I really want to start writing again and I have a couple of ideas but that can wait. You'll get to read my comment on the book and to see the finished drawing next week.
xoxo, A.
| With Tony (I look awful!) |
Too bad I don't have more space on the board for new photos because after three moths as a couple me and my boyfriend finally have a picture together.
During the rest of the week I was reading and drawing. I really want to start writing again and I have a couple of ideas but that can wait. You'll get to read my comment on the book and to see the finished drawing next week.
xoxo, A.
20 December 2010 at 11:37
haaahaa my sister's boyfriend has a phobia of pigeons too, so you're not alone!
getting him to explain why he has this phobia sends him crazy!
its funny the extent to how different images have different meanings to people, like that is quite a freaky image to you but not me...i guess that little girl could develop a phobia from that one moment too
xxxxxxxx