Emma Winn, I'm so grateful for your comment. It was as a matter of fact the one and only reason I'm posting these photos and one of the few reasons I'm going to continue the blog.
Anyway, here I am again. It's been quite some time since my last post but nothing so special had happened. It's the same routine - school, friends, boyfriend, fights with my parents. So I'm just looking at the photos from the summer and growing more and more nostalgic. I miss Paris! While I was there me and dad had made like 1200 photos or so and no matter how much I'd like to show you all of them I can't. I have to settle for three posts. This, the first one, is going to be with photos of me and the other two - photos I've made. The rest are coming right away!
xoxo,
A.
A.
3 December 2010 at 18:11
Знаеш, че много се радвам, че отиде в Париж и се радвам даже повече, че ти хареса. А за снимките ще кажа, че всичките са страхотни:))))